Phone: 07482 151537
- The UK's only gravity biking club, helping disabled people experience the thrills of downhill mountain biking!
- The complete guide to everything accessible.
- Disability sports accessories, lifestyle equipment and Double
- Garden and DIY equipment reviewed for able and disabled gardeners alike.
- Active Hands make gripping aids to give those with hand weakness independent access to a range of activities.
- We're outdoor adventurers who love a challenge. We've founded a non-profit organisation to provide fun adaptive programmes, hoping to improve the quality of life for people with disabilities by giving them access to sport and outdoor adventures
- Wheely Good Fitness - Offering fitness instruction and classes to wheelchair users and the disabled community.
- BackStrong Adventures specialises in offering outdoor adventures so anyone can realise their dream of achieving a personal goal while also creating incredible, long-lasting memories. Our experiences are for anyone with an adventurous spirit, and we especially welcome inquiries from those celebrating life, and overcoming life's obstacles, whether illness, trauma, injury, loss, depression, disability, disease and any other life-changing ailment. Let BackStrong Adventures support you on your personal journey.
- WheelPower is the national charity for wheelchair sport in the United Kingdom and aims to transform lives through sport for disabled people. WheelPower is based at Stoke Mandeville Stadium in Buckinghamshire and provides a range of opportunities and advice for wheelchair users on sport and physical activity and offers a free Membership Scheme.
- Remap is a UK charity with skilled volunteers who custom make equipment for disabled people, helping them achieve independence and a better quality of life.
- Trabasack is a smart lap tray that can be carried and used as a bag. Keep your wallet and valuables close at hand and have a firm surface for food, play or working on wherever you need it. Live life on the move!
Double click to insert body text here ...
- The Mountain Trike Company produce and manufacture manual all-terrain wheelchairs from their UK premises. The unique lever drive system allows the rider to power, steer and brake whilst keeping your hands clean and dry in all weathers. Designed to handle any terrain offering everyone the opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors. Arrange a demo of The Mountain Trike lever drive chair, The MT Evo for riders with limited hand function or the MT Push - a buddy chair where the steering and braking takes place by the riders buddy using the push handle located behind the rider
- Tree of Hope are the crowdfunding charity for children with healthcare needs. We are a registered charity which offers a fundraising framework for parents of children with medical conditions and disabilities, seeking specialist treatment, therapy and equipment which is not freely available via the UK healthcare system. Call Georgie in our Family Support Team on 01892 535525 to find out how we can help you raise money to support your child. ...